- Posted in:
- DAS/Small Cell/Wi-Fi
- Network Deployment
- Testing & Optimization
- Upgrades & Service Improvements
Design, build, and integrate a Wi-Fi network that improved coverage, capacity, and roaming within budget.
We performed a site survey and network analysis, from which we designed and deployed a 41 Node, indoor/outdoor, dual band network.
Our solution provided:
- RF planning
- Additional AP’s
- Omni and directional antennas
- Frequency and channel design
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Multi-radio AP’s installed in cluster zones to improve system capacity and scalability
- Cloud based management system to allow for:
- Network status and operational management
- Software deployment
- Roaming optimization
- Frequency and channel optimization
- Decommissioned existing Wi-Fi network
- Installed and integrated new system
System performance was validated throughout the summer season, with exceptional results.