Switch and Data Center
- Posted in:
- DAS/Small Cell/Wi-Fi
- DC & Telecommunications Power
- Network Deployment
Install Head Room equipment to include 1 DC Power Plant, 2 strings of Valve Regulated Batteries, and 36 equipment bays in less than three weeks.
We performed a site survey, conducted a project meeting with the customer, and developed a schedule and resource plan.
Our solution provided:
- On-site construction and project managers
- Customer meetings and calls
- Work schedule and punch list development
- Field technician scheduling and management
- Logistics management
- Delivery of equipment to head end room
- Removal and disposal of all related trash
- Equipment installation services
- All carrier head end equipment
- GPS antennas
- RF installation and testing
- Fiber installation and testing
- DC power plant AC installation services
- Materials management
- All installation materials and management to reduce customer responsibility
Head end room operational to support the NASCAR Race.