Single Site/Rapid Response
- Posted in:
- DC & Telecommunications Power
- Maintenance & Project Management
- Upgrades & Service Improvements
A mountain top cell site with ATV access only, heavy snow, and -20° wind chill.
We received the call that batteries had arrived and scheduled the work.
Our solution provided:
- Project management
- Work schedule and site access development
- Scheduled and managed field technicians
- Logistics management
- Equipment retrieved from customer warehouse
- SI fleet (box truck, 4WD truck, and ATV with snow tracks) deployment
- Delivery of new batteries
- Removal of existing batteries
- Removal and disposal of all related trash
- Equipment installation and de-installation services
- Death certificate for batteries
- Closeout package with pictures
Services completed immediately upon customer equipment being available.